Candoris offers support with the selection of an investment strategy and/or mutual fund in various packages or institutional investors and Private Banks, tailored to your requirements and need.
Our methodology can be used for the entire selection process or as a second opinion on an existing short or long list.
We can find the best fit with your current investment strategies on a risk reward basis, do onsite due diligence, price negotiations and function as a sounding board in your decision process.
- The two founding partners at Candoris have combined 46 years of experience in asset management
- We have been involved in institutional strategy selection processes for most of our working life and have done the selection of the strategies we market for which we raised USD 1.1 billion
- We are 100% independent
- We have access to historical statistical data of almost all asset management strategies worldwide
- We can provide in depth insight in the combination of your current strategies with any potential new strategy
|package 1||package 2||package 3||package 4||package 5||package 6|
|Longlist of 100 best performing strategies including contact details||👍||X||X||X||X||X|
|Shortlist of 15 strategies based on all kind of statistical data||👍||👍||X||X||X||X|
|Shortlist of 15 strategies SWOT analysis, investm. process summary, style tilts, alpha risks||👍||👍||👍||X||X||X|
|Analysis of 5 strategies, check for best fit with your portfolio, style, risk, match||👍||👍||👍||👍||X||X|
|Onsite Due Diligence, full report on firm, strategy, ESG, investm. process, operations, etc||👍||👍||👍||👍||👍||X|
|price of package||💶 500||💶 2000||💶 3500||💶 6000||💶 TBD||💶 TBD|
- Provide longlist of 100 strategies based on performance € 500
- Provide shortlist of 15 strategies based on performance and statistical analysis € We will include the statistical data most relevant to you (alpha, beta, tracking error, sharp ratio up-market capture down market capture and more statistics)
- Provide shortlist of 15 strategies including with next to the information mentioned in bullet point 2; a summary per strategy and strength and weakness analyses that includes: Did the past performance result from certain style tilts that will also persist into the future? Are there any Alpha risks that need special attention? € 3500
- Analysis of 5 candidates; does the strategy fit within the current structure and style of your portfolio? Our goal is not only to identify funds with superior performances – we also want to identify funds that fit best into your current portfolio. To achieve that, we analyse the style and risks of a fund, and also the impact of that fund on your current portfolio composition € 3500. In combination with package 2, € 5000. In combination with package 3, € 6000.
- Onsite Due Diligence, meet with the team onsite and write a report containing: firm and ownership structure, remuneration incentives key personnel, stability firm and personnel, decision structure, key inefficiencies exploited by the strategy, ESG integration, portfolio construction, one on one interviews with investment team members, expectations on periods of out- under- performance, operational strength, systems and compliance (to discuss, depending on location, strategy)
- Price negotiations (to discuss, depending on number of candidates, location, strategy)
The main benefit of our analysis is that the fund selection is based on a best-fit-in-your-portfolio approach, rather than just a best-in-class view. In other words, it is tailored to your current situation and not only provides you with the best funds, but also with those that fit best in your portfolio.
In order to provide you with better insight in our offering you find a summary of packages 2, 3 and 4 below. It is an actual selection we did ourselves to find a Global Growth manager when we started our firm in 2013.
Example of package 2
Provide shortlist of 15 strategies based on performance and statistical analysis
Example of package 3
Provide shortlist of 15 strategies including summary per strategy and strength and weakness analyses that includes: Did the past performance result from certain style tilts that will also persist into the future? Are there any Alpha risks that need special attention?
Example of package 4
Analysis of 5 candidates; does the strategy fit within the current structure and style of your portfolio? Our goal is not only to identify superior funds – we also want to identify funds that fit best into your current portfolio. To achieve that, we analyse the style and risks of a fund, and also the impact of that fund on your current portfolio composition