SIM US High Yield Opportunities
- Focus on credit, philosophy results in unique counter cyclical portfolio: Taking risk when it pays off, reducing risk when you do not get rewarded.
- 1 team, 1 philosophy, 1 investment approach!
- Concentrated, high active share, low turnover.
- Employee owned, investing own private wealth in strategy.
Why US High Yield?
- High yield is an ideal diversifier with low correlations to other asset classes and provides a high Sharpe Ratio with high absolute returns comparable to equity.
- The recovery periods from drawdowns are historically short and down years have been both rare and shallow.
- Within High Yield, the US market is the deepest and most mature, with the broadest diversity in industry exposure and geographic exposure.
Why SiM for US High Yield?
- Strategy with 25-year track record of outperforming benchmark and peers.
- Core portfolio built around long-term trends within the appropriate industries. Complemented with small cap bond issuers, out-of-favor industries, and non-traditional high-yield instruments.
- ESG integrated in investment process
Who is Strategic Income Management?
Strategic Income Management, LLC (SiM) is independent and 100% employee-owned. SiM manages USD 1.9 billion in US High Yield only since 2010 and is based in Seattle.
Principal Investment philosophy
SIM believes that active management based on long term investment horizon is able to outperform the markets over time: The investment philosophy is based on the premise that a core portfolio, built around long-term trends, and within the appropriate industries will outperform over a cycle and provide stability and downside protection. Additional alpha is added by investing in small cap bond issuers, out-of-favor industries, and non-traditional high-yield instruments.
SiM US High Yield Opportunities Fund Factsheet
Asset Class & Strategy Summary
Addendum to the Prospectus
Existing Fund Supplement
Interim Financial Statement ICAV
Financial Statement ICAV
GDPR Policy ICAV
EMT SiM US High Yield Opportunities Fund
EET SiM US High Yield Opportunities Fund
Offering Memorandum Addendum for Switzerland
SFDR Disclosures, Article 8