VanEck Emerging Market Bonds (HC/LC/Corporates)
- Unique bottom up EMD Blend strategy that utilizes its flexibility.
- Invests in the entire EM bond market opportunity: hard currency, local currency, and hard currency corporates.
- 1 team, 1 philosophy, 1 investment approach!
Why VanEck for Emerging Market Debt?
- The Strategy was among the first to combine local and hard currency bonds in one offering.
- A flexible approach is key to optimizing portfolio risk using the distinct risk and return characteristics of each of the emerging markets debt sub-universes.
- Strong track record since 2012
Who is VanEck?
VanEck is a privately owned Asset Manager founded in 1955 and is based in New York City. They offer innovative, actively managed investment choices in hard assets, emerging markets, precious metals including gold, fixed income, and other specialized, domestic and international assets. Clients include corporate pension plans, foundations and endowments, financial intermediaries, other institutions, and high net worth individuals.
Principal Investment philosophy
VanEck believes asset prices should reflect country and corporate fundamentals; therefore, an optimal portfolio of emerging market bonds is flexible, and invests in bonds that offer the best value relative to their fundamentals while managing risk. This philosophy provides the flexibility to invest across all EM debt sub universes and have diversification though region, sector, currency, credit, duration and maturity.