Why DSM Capital Partners for Global-, US- and Emerging Market Growth Equities?
The DSM Growth strategies are unique as they combine in depth bottom up research with a strict valuation discipline. The portfolios are concentrated and invest in quality growth companies. The strategies have a Growth bias, have the same philosophy and investment process and are implemented by the same investment team. All strategies outperform their benchmark with large numbers and rank top 10% since inception.
After a careful selection process of Candoris in 2013, we have multiple satisfied investors in the DSM investment strategies.
DSM Capital Partners, the firm:
- Founded in 2001, fully employee owned
- Concentrated strategy, focus on Large Cap Growth companies, investing with a strict valuation discipline
- With the same investment philosophy and process, DSM manages US, Global and Emerging Market equity strategies and funds
- DSM ranks consistently in the top performing funds
- DSM Capital Partners currently manages US$ 7.3 bn
The Investment Philosophy is as follows:
Concentrated portfolios of carefully selected equity securities of quality companies –those that demonstrate predictable earnings growth and are attractively valued –hold potential for long-term outperformance of broad market indexes.
The Investment process, an overview:
Identify Companies with predictable revenue and earnings growth
Create detailed earnings models for candidate companies
Select equities selling below intrinsic value to reduce risk