Why European Small and Mid cap Equities?
- European Small and Mid Cap Equities have a higher performance and a similar volatility than European Large Cap Equities, for this reason it makes more sense to invest in small and mid cap than in the broader European market
Why Eleva for European Small and Mid cap Equities?
- Investment team has a very strong track record since 2009, first at Mandarine Guestion, and since 2018 at Eleva Capital
- Majority of outperformance comes from stock selection
- High conviction portfolio using bottom-up stock picking with high active share
- ESG fully integrated in investment process
- Female investment team
- Dynamic and pragmatic approach with growth bias
- Using a macroeconomic overlay to support sector positioning
Who is Eleva Capital?
Eleva Capital is an independent, employee-owned boutique focusing exclusively on European Equities. Founded in 2014 by Eric Bendahan and based in Paris and Londen. The team implements a unique and disciplined philosophy which has developed experience and constitutes an original angle in stock picking.
Principal Investment philosophy
The Fund’s Investment Philosophy is based on two core convictions, which underpin the two-stage investment process of the Fund:
- There is a high concentration of Leaders among European small & mid-cap Companies. Leadership is a source of competitive advantage for a Company, which underpins its ability to grow earnings in a profitable and sustainable way over time and can command a valuation premium over time.
- In the medium to long term, the share price performance of a Company is driven by its ability to grow earnings in a profitable and sustainable way, with quality growth profiles generally commanding an increase in their valuation multiple over time.