Why VanEck for Emerging Market Equities?
The VanEck Emerging Market Equity All Cap strategy outperforms the MSCI EM IMI and most peers since inception in 2006. The experienced team uses a disciplined approach to uncover structural growth at a reasonable price.
Candoris works together with VanEck, a privately-owned Asset Manager focused on Commodities, Emerging Markets Equity and Debt and ETF’s. VanEck is based in New York City
VanEck, the firm:
- Founded in 1955, privately owned, long term focus
- Focus on active and passive strategies, commodities and Emerging Markets
- VanEck presently manages US$ 47.3bn, of which US$ 11bn in Emerging Markets equity and debt.
The Investment Philosophy
The VanEck Emerging Markets Equity Strategy identifies companies with a structural growth at a reasonable price (“S GARP”). Persistent long-term structural growth opportunities exist in emerging markets. These opportunities are poorly captured by widely used benchmark indices. High growth is frequently overvalued and value stocks often remain cheap. Therefore, we believe achieving strong returns in emerging markets requires an experienced team using a disciplined approach to uncover structural growth at a reasonable price.
The Investment approach:
- Focused on structural growth
- Driven by stock selection
- Managed by experienced personnel
- Maintain flexibility
Philosophy-driven Investment Process